You acknowledge and agree that we and our partners do not endorse the content of any of your email communications and are not responsible or liable for any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable content in your email communications, or content in your email communications that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or rights of another.
You acknowledge and agree that any financial transactions that occur between you and any other user or member of MahindraUSA.com are done so at your own risk. MahindraUSA.com does not have any knowledge of or review such transactions for legal, ethical or any other issue and explicitly disclaims any and all liability relating to the exchange of money between members.
Use of MahindraUSA.com
MahindraUSA.com and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Mahindra USA or its partners, affiliates or designated third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Mahindra USA or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on MahindraUSA.com. Reproduction of any part of this website without the prior consent of MahindraUSA.com is strictly prohibited.
MahindraUSA.com is a trademark of Mahindra USA. All other trademarks mentioned in the Content of MahindraUSA.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any of the trademarks or logos appearing on MahindraUSA.com without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Links appearing on MahindraUSA.com are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave MahindraUSA.com. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Mahindra USA of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein. Mahindra USA is not responsible for the availability of any such web sites. Mahindra USA is not responsible or liable for any such web site or the content thereon.
Linking to MahindraUSA.com
If you would like to link to MahindraUSA.com, you must follow MahindraUSA.com's link guidelines. Unless specifically authorized by Mahindra USA, you may not create links to MahindraUSA.com that mirror or frame the home page of MahindraUSA.com or any other pages, or in any way mask the identity, logo or URL of MahindraUSA.com.
Mahindra USA cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the MahindraUSA.com will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Discussion Forums & User Generated Content Sections
We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse any material appearing in any forum or user generated content section on MahindraUSA.com. We do not screen material that is posted or emailed by or to users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. We retain, however, the right to modify or remove posted materials that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit posted materials for any reason or no reason. Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our partners will maintain no responsibility whatsoever for an interaction that occurs between you and any other user or member of MahindraUSA.com. As between us, our partners and you, you alone shall be solely responsible for any consequences arising from your sharing, making available or otherwise exchanging, through a public area or via a private message or e-mail exchange, any form of contact information with any user or member of our Sites.
No Personal Advice
The information contained in or made available through MahindraUSA.com cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, tractor buying, tractor repair, gardening, farming, financial, medical, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a professional in all matters relating to the service and/or repair of power equipment. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any attempted operation, service or repair by any person following the information offered or provided within or through MahindraUSA.com. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
License to Mahindra USA
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting Content to MahindraUSA.com, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted or will grant) us a royalty free, irrevocable license under all intellectual property rights (including copyright) to use, copy, distribute, sublicense, display, perform, transfer, transmit, and prepare derivative works based on the Content on all forms of media now known or hereinafter developed. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Content you have submitted or posted and that the posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that when you upload or post content to MahindraUSA.com, that content becomes public content and will be searchable by and available to anyone who visits the Sites.
You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you post to MahindraUSA.com.
Email, Private Message and File/Attachment Storage Policies
We reserve the right to establish general practices concerning use of any email, private message services or storage we may provide, including without limitation the rights to regulate the number of email or private messages you may send, to regulate the maximum size of any email or private message you may send and to allocate the maximum disk space that will be used on our servers on your behalf. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by us.
We and our partners consider email or private messages transmitted via the email service to be the private correspondence of the sender. Neither we nor our partners will monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of your private communications, except that you agree that we and our partners may do so: (a) as required by law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) if necessary to enforce this Agreement; (d) to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third parties; or (e) to protect the rights or property of MahindraUSA.com and our partners, or others.
Disclaimer of Warranties
MAHINDRA USA MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO MAHINDRAUSA.COM, THE PRICES OR THE CONTENT. MAHINDRA USA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO MAHINDRAUSA.COM, THE PRICES, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA MAHINDRAUSA.COM. MAHINDRA USA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY MAHINDRAUSA.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES IN THE PRICES OR MAHINDRAUSA.COM OR WILL BE CORRECTED. MAHINDRA USA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. MAHINDRAUSA.COM, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
Limitation of Liability
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, MAHINDRA USA's LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on and submissions to MahindraUSA.com. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mahindra USA, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use MahindraUSA.com, the Prices, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
Effective on November 16, 2011 This privacy statement describes how Mahindra USA collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web Site, MahindraUSA.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a information
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails or you can contact us email@example.com
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
9020 Jackrabbit Road, Suite 600
Houston, Texas 77095
We control and operate this site from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use MahindraUSA.com do the same. If you believe that any Content shown on or transmitted through MahindraUSA.com violates these Terms or your copyright you can report such violation by e-mailing email@example.com. In the case of a copyright violation please provide the following information, at a minimum:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are coveredby a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may also report a copyright violation by providing the above information to Mahindra USA - listed below, who is registered as our designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2): Mahindra USA
9020 Jackrabbit Road, Suite 600
Houston, Texas 77095
Fax: (281) 372-0357
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Mahindra USA therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change, update or remove the Content at any time without prior notice. Mahindra USA does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to these terms will be subject to binding arbitration in accordance with the American Association and will be arbitrated in Houston, Texas. If any of these terms and conditions are found unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be considered severable from the remaining terms and conditions, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.